Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 40th Birthday Trevor from G & G!




I am loving Freshly Made Sketches #167 Sketch - A Sketch by Narelle, that I have made a few more cards using the same design.

I used Carta Bella Warm & Cozy 6 x 6 Paper Pad with Close to My Heart's Outdoor Denim cardstock and Bazzill Burgundy, Dark Brown & Cream cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Enamel Dots and Simple Stories Legacy Enamel Dots.

I used CTMH's Marquee Uppercase Alphabet (40), Holiday Tags (happy birthday), Doodled Designs (circle on the front) and Banner Wishes (inside Happy Birthday) stamp sets and My Creative Time It's All About You (UR Amazing & Sending Big Huge Hugs) stamp set with CTMH Outdoor Denim ink.

4 comments:

  1. Great design and combo of patterned papers! Love the "sweater" paper! Again, I love how you have been using that doodle circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards using the sketch! The papers you've used all work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mix of papers and sentiments! SO perfect for a big birthday. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete