Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Heart Warming Wishes

 


I am participating in Unity Color Challenge 24.


I used BoBunny's Altitude 6 x 6 Paper Pad with BoBunny's Concord & Aquamarine Double Dot cardstocks and Copic White paper.

To embellish the card, I used BoBunny Flowers, BoBunny Button, Stampin' Up White Tea Lace Paper Doilie, Stampin' Up Ribbon, Miscellaneous Heart Buttons from my stash, Embroidery Floss from my stash, Spellbinder's Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities and Creative Memories Wave Ruler.

I used Unity's Heart Warming and ...magic of Christmas Sentiment Kit stamp sets with Jet Black Staz On ink on the doilie and Black Memento ink on the Copic White paper.

Copic Markers used are: Purple - V09 & RV66; Blue - B99; Dark Teal - BG78 & BG70; Light Teal - BG72 & BG70; Gray - W6 & W0 and Cream - E42.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute - love the little heart buttons and they match the hearts on the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Donna!!!! Beautiful papers and great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey way to go colouring up your Unity snowman! I love how your card turned out. Fun colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coloring. Such a cozy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowman and the design of your card is fabulous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete