Friday, April 10, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #137


This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #137 is to use Close to My Heart Colors: Cranberry, Hollyhock, Pixie, Canary, Pear, Juniper, Black & White Daisy. All of these colours are found in the CTMH Brushed Paper Packet. 

I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with CTMH Canary & Black cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Black Epoxy Bubbles, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Black ink for distressing and Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities.

I used CTMH's Casual Expressions, I Do & Friendship Wreath stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

4 comments:

  1. Fun card, Donna! I like that you used almost all the different B&Ts from the paper packet. So visually appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice - a card that would be very 'cheerful and uplifting' to receive. Nice work Donna - love dat style!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I love the way you positioned the elements of this card--they all go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really like the way you stamped on the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete