Thursday, May 21, 2015

Donna's Throw Back Thursday - Post #9

Donna's Throw Back Thursday - Post #9

Happy 17th Birthday Amy!

Today is Amy's 17th Birthday. Back in the day, I used the magnetic photo albums that I later found out had acid in them and the pages were turning yellow.

All of Amy's photos from her first year were in homemade photo magnetic albums. So, I took all the photos out of the albums and I am now scrapbooking them mostly using the Picture My Life pocket style. 

This is the title page of her soon to be new album. This was the photo taken of her by the hospital when they used to do the first "professional" shot before you left the hospital. 

I used Close to My Heart's Babycakes Paper Packet (discontinued) with CTMH Chocolate cardstock.

To embellish the layout, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, CTMH's Babycakes Assortment (discontinued), CTMH Flowers (discontinued), CTMH Wooden Button (discontinued), CTMH Veneer Flowers (discontinued) and Bazzill's Circle Stitch Template with embroidery floss from my stash.

1 comment: