Friday, July 17, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #151




This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #151 is CTMH Colours - Glacier, Lagoon, Pear, Hollyhock, Sorbet, Desert Sand & Colonial White. All of these colours are found in the CTMH Seaside Paper Packet. 

I used Close to My Heart's Seaside Paper Packet.

To embellish the 6 x 6 Layout, I used CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (5" Calendar), CTMH Gold Sequins and Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge (lettering).

I used CTMH's Practical Planning - Hostess Rewards & Seaside Scrapbooking Workshop stamp sets with CTMH Desert Sand ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this - fab font! Can't wait to see it with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! The font is super cool for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I look forward to the things that you come up with, and I do love your calendar pages.

    ReplyDelete