Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Christmas Card Workshop






Christmas Card Workshop
Saturday, October 3, 2015
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In My Scrap Room   Cost: $65.00

Must Register by Monday, September 21, 2015.

Price Includes:
~ Reindeer Bells Stamp Set
~ 1 Package of Red Enamel Gems
~ 1 Fern Ink Pad
~ 1 Sponge Dauber
~ Enough supplies to make 4 of each card shown above.

Please bring the following items to the workshop: small nosed scissors, black ink pad, 1 x 1 block, 1 x 3.5 block, 2 x 2 block, adhesive and a black journaling pen.

If you have CTMH's Chocolate ink pad, that would be helpful to bring to the workshop, but not necessary to attend.

Card #1

I used Close To My Heart's White Pines Paper Packet with CTMH's Chocolate and Cranberry cardstocks and CTMH's Water Colour Paper.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the bow, CTMH's Water Colour Paints with salt, CTMH's Red Enamel Gems, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Chocolate ink and Spellbinders Labels Four Nestabilities.

I used CTMH's Reindeer Bells Stamp Set with CTMH Black ink.

Card #2

I used Close To My Heart's Paper Fundamentals - Enchantment - Ruby with CTMH's Fern, Colonial White & Ruby cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Dot Embossing Folder, CTMH's Water Colour Pencils, Tim Holtz Refillable Water Blending Pen and CTMH's Red Enamel Gems.

I used CTMH's Reindeer Bells Stamp Set with CTMH Fern & Black inks.

Card #3

I used Close To My Heart's White Pines Paper Packet with CTMH Cranberry & Crystal Blue cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Marvy Journaling Pen and CTMH's Red Enamel Gems.

I used CTMH's Reindeer Bells Stamp Set with CTMH Black ink.

Here is the Stamp Set that you get with the Workshop: 

1 comment: