Friday, October 16, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #164




This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #164 is Close To My Heart Colours - Eggplant, Pear, Sunset, Black, Slate & Whisper. All of these colours can be found in the CTMH Nevermore Paper Packet.

I used Close To My Heart's Nevermore Paper Packet with CTMH Pear, Eggplant & Slate cardstocks.

To embellish my 6 x 6 Desk Calendar Layout, I used CTMH's Nevermore Compliments, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the 5 inch calendar and Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge for the October title.


You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. That is one spooky picture, but the layout is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and great photo in it. This really made me smile!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I always look forward to your calendars and this one is scary yet exceptionally good!

    ReplyDelete