Friday, November 20, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #169




I used Close To My Heart's White Daisy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Confetti Embossing Folder, CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge for the snowflakes, miscellaneous white button and white embroidery floss from my stash.


I used CTMH's Season's Greetings stamp set with CTMH Black ink.


You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

3 comments:

  1. Donna, I love the wonderful contrast in textures in your card that the embossing created. That button center is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, This is a stunningly beautiful card, inside and out! You've combined so many textures that coordinate together so well. I'm so glad you're on the Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful both the inside and outside. I love the embossing texture.

    ReplyDelete