Sunday, May 1, 2016

Amusement Park 6 x 8 Layout

Free Make 'n' Take
National Scrapbooking Day
Saturday, May 7, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
513 High Street South   In My Scrap Room

Everyone Welcome!

Drop on by any time between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. to make this great amusement park 6 x 8 layout. This layout fits perfectly in Close To My Heart's Everyday Life Album.

I used Close To My Heart's Magical Paper Packet with CTMH Crystal Blue, Cranberry and White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the 6 x 8 layout, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the ticket die-cut.

I used CTMH's Amusement Park stamp set with CTMH Black, Sapphire & Cranberry inks.

The layout fits a 3.5" x 5" horizontal photo.

Picture My Life and Ribbon Buffet

I will also have all of Close To My Heart's Picture My Life Cards for sale as well as ribbon and other items leftover from DAT'S Scrapbooking for you to check out.

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment