Saturday, September 10, 2016

Amy's First Day at LU Card


I used CTMH's Water Colour Cardstock with a Bazzill Blue & Yellow cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Heart Thin Cuts, Prima Marketing Flowers, American Crafts White Brads, Spellbinders' Oval Nestabilities and Blue Reactive Foil with Heidi Swapp's Minc Machine.

The background was made with the smooshing technique. I took a 3 x 3 piece of page protector...inked it up with CTMH Sapphire ink...sprayed it with water and smooshed it onto the paper. I then repeated this technique with CTMH's Saffron ink.

I used Unity's Moment by Moment stamp set with CTMH Sapphire ink. For the inside sentiment...I printed it off my computer and put it through my minc machine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Donna, this card is gorgeous. The color combination and the cut of the heart so that it still shows the beautiful background. And another surprise to open and see the same background. Love the sentiments both inside and out and the layout....love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete