Saturday, November 12, 2016

Baby Album Layout #3



Baby Album Layout #3

I used Close To My Heart's Willow & White Daisy cardstocks with CTMH Water Colour cardstock.

To embellish my 12 x 12 layout, I used CTMH's Flower Market Cricut Cartridge (shamrock), CTMH's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge (Lucky), CTMH's Arbooking Cricut Cartridge (March), Fabricland buttons and miscellaneous embroidery floss from my stash.

To make the funky green background, I used Ken Oliver's Lime Green Color Burst with a Water Spray Pen on CTMH's Water Colour cardstock.

I used CTMH's Etched Alphabet stamp set with VersaMark ink pad and CTMH White Embossing Powder. I also used CTMH's Joyful Jar stamp set (discontinued) for the shamrocks on the calendar with CTMH Sweet Leaf ink.

For the calendar page, I cut apart a CTMH Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment