Wednesday, November 2, 2016

CTMH's Featured Products Blog Hop - City Sidewalks


Hello and Welcome to our Close To My Heart Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is CTMH's City Sidewalks Paper Packet.

If you have just joined us, you can start here and continue on; as this is a circular hop. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list at the end of this post. 

If you came here from Corinna Murphy's Blog, you are in the right place. 

I used Close To My Heart's City Sidewalks Paper Packet with CTMH's Glacier and White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used an EK Success 3/4" Square Punch & a Fiskars Hand Held Square Punch to make my photo corners.

I used CTMH's Very Merry stamp set with CTMH's Cranberry & Peacock inks.

Next on our blog hop is Annette Clark's Blog. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring CTMH's City Sidewalks Paper Packet. 

See you on Wednesday, November 16, 2016, as we will be featuring CTMH's Cricut Cartridges.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always! What is that card design called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the Very Merry stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and as I mentioned in FB, love the use of photo corners!!

    ReplyDelete