Saturday, January 7, 2017

Mom & Dad's Calendar - January


Mom & Dad's Calendar - January

On Christmas Eve, we would do our gift exchange with my grandparents and the last gift that they would open is my homemade calendar that recapped the year.

It was a fun tradition for the family to enjoy and reminisce about the year.

Since both my grandparents are now gone, I have decided to make this calendar for my parents to carry on the Christmas Eve Tradition.

I used BoBunny's Powder Mountain Memories Patterned Paper with Bazzill White cardstock.

To embellish the 12 x 12 layout, I used Tim Holtz Snowflake Thinlits, Close To My Heart's Snowflake Thin Cuts, Jo-Ann's Buttons, CTMH's White Twine, Recollections Blue Enamel Dots, Miscellaneous Silver Sequins and the Pooh Font Cricut Cartridge (January).

The snowflakes behind the numbers on the calendar were from CTMH's Polar Bear Holiday (discontinued) stamp set with CTMH's Sapphire ink.

The calendar is from Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment